Jan 15, 2011

Ice Fishing!

Today, Danny and I went to Mantua reservoir to meet up with Brad and Sunnie and Ty Titmus. We went ice fishing! I originally didn't plan on fishing, but I did eventually get my license and fish for a little bit. It was pretty chilly, but surprisingly warmer than it had been earlier this week. It was a lot of fun! However, we didn't catch a single fish...even with 6 poles! But it was fun. Here are some pictures!











Oh, and keep reading! There are 2 more posts!

2 comments:

  1. Brrrr...looks cold! Glad you guys had a good time. Too bad there weren't any fish to be caught! P.S. That's really nice of you Vanessa to accompany Danny on such a freezing cold event such as this...but, you're really making me look bad...I'm not one for leaving the warm comfort of my home to be with Brad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun!! Hopefully next time the fish'll be biting!

    ReplyDelete